Polaris Communications - Company Overview
Posted on October 12 2015
For over 30 years Polaris Communications has been the telecommunications headset market leader in Australia.
- Our experience in headsets is extensive. Polaris introduced Plantronics products to the Australian market some 34 years ago. We rose to become one of the largest and most successful Plantronics distributors outside of the USA.
- Leveraging off this experience and in-depth knowledge, we have developed our own range of corded, USB and wireless headsets using world-leading design and engineering expertise.
- Globally, Polaris is known as the only company to have successfully addressed the issue of acoustic shock injury in headset users with the development of the Soundshield headset products. Our Soundshield 4G Acoustic Safety device and the Soundshield Wireless Headset are the most acoustically safe headset products in the world.
- Polaris is the exclusive supplier of headset products to some major European organisations.
- In Australia, we dominate the headset market and we are the exclusive supplier of headset products to many major Australian enterprises.
- Over the years Polaris’ headset products have won or been finalists in both international and local awards including:
- German Design Award Finalist, 2014
- IF Product Design Award, 2013
- Australian International Design Award, 2013
- Australian AIIA iAward Finalist, 2007
- Victorian Patron’s Award, 2006
- Australian Technology Transfer Award, 2002
- IF Product Design Award, 2002
- Australian Design Award, 2001
- We develop headsets that are world-leading. The other major headset manufacturers Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser are active in Australia but our superior headsets make us Australia’s most successful headset manufacturer with over 40% market share.
- Our wireless headset range has only recently been released into the Australian market and so far the response has been overwhelming. We are confident that the response in South Africa will be great too. Polaris wireless headsets compare very favourably with all other wireless office headset products from the major headset manufacturers Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser.
- We like to work with resellers that are looking to offer their customers something different
- Differentiation from competitors.
- Increased client engagement through new product offerings.
- Increased solutions for clients.
- Increased credibility in the market by supplying world leading products.
- Increased revenue and profit margins through increased sales.
We look forward to working with you!
Polaris Communications Pty Ltd
393 Flemington Road, Nth Melbourne Victoria 3051, Australia
+61 3 9320 1200 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.polaris.com.au
Want to know what Polaris has been up to lately?