NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
- Return the headset to the charging base.
- Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
- Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
- Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
- Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
- Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
- If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.